A vacuum insulated food jar is a container that maintains the temperature of its contents for up to 24 hours. They are available in many different shapes and sizes, which makes them perfect for storing anything from soup to yogurt. You can find out more about this product by reading our blog post below!
What is a Vacuum Insulated Food Jar?
A vacuum insulated food jar is an affordable and convenient way to enjoy your favorite cold beverages while you’re out.
The insulation in these containers is usually created by vacuum sealing. This method is used to trap air out, which in turn ensures that heat cannot escape from the inside of the jar. It also helps to keep pests like insects out and it reduces any contact with oxygen or light, which can alter the flavor or texture of your food over time.
In addition, vacuum insulated jars can be re-used as they are made of stainless steel or plastic, meaning they’re built to last. And since these containers are portable, they can be taken anywhere you want to go.
Example of a Vacuum Insulated Food Jar
THERMOS FUNTAINER 10 Ounce Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Food Jar
A healthy and balanced lifestyle has never looked so good. With the THERMOS FUNTAINER 10 ounce stainless steel vacuum insulated food jar, you can take your lunch to work without even packing a lunch bag. Made from double-walled 18/8 stainless steel for maximum temperature retention – hot or cold – the funtainer ensures that you’ll always have fresh, tasty food on hand.
Durable yet lightweight for easy carrying and cleaning, this popular food container will keep these dishes hot for up to five hours or cold for seven hours! With an exterior that stays cool when touching the container with hot contents inside and sweat-free thanks to its nonabsorbent material with cold ones, the Funtainie is perfect anytime you want to grab a bite on the go.
Reasons for Buying a Vacuum Insulated Food Jar
- Keeps food fresh and secure from pests like insects or rodents
- Durable, reusable and portable
- Good for children’s snacks or leftovers
- Can be re-used over time as it is made of stainless steel or plastic
- Portable container that can be taken on trips
- Keeps food fresh for longer than a regular jar
Benefits of Using a Vacuum Insulated Food Jar
- Can be taken anywhere you need to go and is perfect for storing anything from soup to yogurt.
- The insulation in these jars is created by vacuum sealing, which helps keep heat out. It also reduces contact with oxygen or light, which can alter the flavor or texture of your food over time.
- Re-usable and built to last with a stainless steel or plastic construction.