When you’re shopping for children, it can be a challenge to find stylish clothes that are also age appropriate. This is why we have compiled this list of kids’ clothing.
- Overalls: These are typically made of denim with elastic at the waist and legs for a more comfortable fit. They can be worn on their own or over a dress, skirt or pants to keep dirt from getting all over them.
- Mittens: Mittens have been around since time immemorial because they’re warm and functional. These are great gloves for kids who are just learning to dress themselves.
- Beanie: Most beanies have a pompom on them that can be pulled over the top of baby’s head for extra warmth and cuteness. These hats come in different colors, patterns and sizes so you should find one you like without having any trouble at all.
- Baby Apron: A baby apron is an adorable way to keep your little ones from messing up their clothes as they explore the world around them! It also protects bottoms from diaper explosions or spilled milk, which means less laundry for mommy!
- Socks: Sock selection might seem like a no-brainer but there are actually some things you need to consider when picking out these items. Make sure to buy socks with a seam at the toe for better comfort and durability.
- Diaper: Diapers don’t have to be drab, you just need to know where to look! Check out these brightly-colored diapers that are sure to make your little one smile.
- Singlet: A singlet is an undershirt that covers only half of baby/child’s torso (usually up the chest). They’re great because they help keep clothes from getting dirty or sweaty so kids can wear them as outerwear in hot weather.
- Shoes: Shoes always seem like such a simple thing but there are some things worth considering when buying new shoes for your child. Look for shoes which stay on their feet well without slipping off and have a wide enough opening for tiny feet to slide inside.
- Safety Pin: It’s important to keep safety pins around the house because accidents happen and they can be used in an emergency if you need them! They come in many different shapes, sizes and colors so there is sure to be one that suits your taste preferences.