From the monopod to the selfie stick, there are many different camera mounts and clamps on the market. The best camera mount or clamp for you is one that fits your needs. Read on to learn more about 5 of the best ones available!
Factors to Consider When Choosing Camera Mounts & Clamps?
There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a camera mount or clamp. These include:
1. You first need to determine what you want to use the mount for. For instance, if you want your camera mounted on your bicycle handlebars, then you will likely require a more durable and tough product compared with someone who wants a quick and easy camera attachment for a selfie.
If you are going to be using the mount or clamp for something that requires more stability, such as on your bicycle handlebars, then it will also need to have the ability to adjust so that you can get the correct positioning.
2. The next thing to consider is how sturdy the product is, as this is very important when putting cameras in positions where they could drop or fall off at any minute. Make sure you conduct your research well before determining which one best suits your needs.
3. It’s also wise to check if there’s a warranty on the product that you’re thinking of buying – just in case anything bad happens!
4. If you want a versatile product that you can use on many different things, then consider one that has a tripod screw instead of a clamp. This will allow you to switch between different objects and surfaces easily.
5. If you’re going to be using your mount or clamp in harsh weather conditions, then ensure that it is waterproof and dustproof.
6. Price is always a consideration for most people when making purchases. There are some great camera mounts available from reputable manufacturers at affordable prices, so make sure to shop around!
7. Lastly, check online reviews or talk to friends who have used particular products before purchasing them – this will give you an idea of the reliability and functionality of the product!
Top 5 Camera Mounts & Clamps
Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Dual Suction Camera Mount
The Delkin Fat Gecko Dual Suction Camera Mount is a dual suction cup mount that can be attached to any non-porous smooth surface or object.
It comes with 2 patented 3″ industrial stainless steel balls and universal ¼”-20 screw thread for mounting cameras in various types of equipment including smartphones, point & shoot cameras as well as DSLR’s camera bodies (but not lenses).
The mount is a ruggedly constructed, dual suction cup that allows you to attach your camera angle anywhere. It can support DSLR cameras up to 8 pounds (3kg). The mount has 360° tilt and rotation capabilities which allow for any shooting environment.
UTEBIT Ball Head with 1/4″ Hotshoe Camera Mount
The UTEBIT Ball Head with 1/4″ Hotshoe Camera Mount is a versatile tool that can be used for cameras or other devices and accessories. This ball head has an extra-wide range of motion, making it perfect to take pictures from high up above the ground without having any trouble getting achieved angles!
The top portion features both male threads so you don’t need special hardware when attaching your camera; while also including female threads on either side which allow easy removal if needed – all in case there are ever issues happening during installation.
The mount is a durable, safe solution for aiming and leveling your camera. It can hold up to 3KG (6 lbs) of weight while remaining incredibly easy to use! This ball-socket head also features a Locking Knob which makes horizon alignment quick and simple so you don’t have any more worries about missing that perfect shot because it’s time consuming or difficult process beforehand.
Plus this mount comes equipped with rubber padding on top which protects against potential scratches from camera bodies contacting surfaces like metal table legs do when we’re out having fun taking pictures.
Pedco UltraClamp Assembly Camera Mount
The Pedco UltraClamp is a versatile camera mount that can hold your equipment in any position. It features an adjustable design with jaws measuring 5 inches wide and 6 1/4 long – perfect for holding round or flat objects up to 1 3/4 inch thick, such as handlebars on bikes!
It can be turned 360 degrees, so you’ll have no problem capturing fast-action shots or unstable scenes in any direction! The durable aluminum bracket securely holds up to 6 pounds while providing maximum stability on your phone camera lens without causing distortion at higher zoom levels thanks to its built-in swivel pans action which also eliminates tangling from being hooked around cords as other mounts do.
GRIFITI Nootle Quick Release Pipe Clamp
The GRIFITI Nootle Quick Release Pipe Clamp is great for mounting cameras or devices with a 1/4 20 screw on the bottom. It has jaws that are 1 inch wide and fits pipes up to 3 inches in diameter, making it perfect as an angle stabilizer when shooting videos from your bike helmet!
The quick-release feature lets you easily adjustability while wrapped around objects whose height may change during use such as bikes helmets without having any tools required–you can even tighten its grip by hand if necessary before lifting away again quickly at whatever angles matter most during the production of your shots.
Flex Metal Hose Action Camera Gooseneck Clamp
Flexible and sturdy metal hose design ensures a wide range of shooting perspectives with this action camera gooseneck clamp. With its 360 degrees rotation, you can easily capture all the fun moments from any angle!
This clamp easily and firmly attaches to any place that has a diameter of 5-6cm, like a branch or pole. It will not work well with handlebars since it is designed more specifically as outdoor equipment rather than one used in hazardous conditions where there may be vibrations from riding motorcycles etcetera.